Discover Windsor’s Hidden Gems on a Gentle Guided Cycle Tour
Get ready to saddle up for an unforgettable journey through the stunning landscapes of Windsor and its surrounding areas? Our private gentle guided cycle tours can be tailored to your preferences, offering an enriching, environmentally sensitive experience filled with history, nature, and breathtaking sights.
Join us for a memorable adventure, exploring Windsor, Dorney, the Thames, the Great Park, the Jubilee River, Eton, and Runnymede. You decide how far and fast we go.
Why Choose our Bespoke Cycle Tours?
- Tailored Just for You: We understand that every traveler is unique. Our bespoke tours are designed to accommodate your specific interests and preferences. Whether you’re a history buff, a nature lover, or just seeking a peaceful ride around some lovely sights, we’ve got you covered.
- Eco friendly: Enjoy a great day out knowing that you have done your bit for the planet by getting around on the greenest , healthiest (and most enjoyable) form of transport there is.
- Experienced Guides: Our knowledgeable local guides are Windsor residents. They are passionate about the area and its rich history. They will lead you through the hidden gems and share fascinating stories along the way.
- Gentle and Relaxing: We offer gentle cycle tours suitable for all fitness levels, ensuring a leisurely and comfortable ride through the beautiful countryside.
- Quality Bicycles: We provide high-quality bicycles, safety equipment, and gear to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
Key Places to Explore
Here are some of the incredible destinations we could include on your bespoke cycle tour:
- Windsor: Begin your journey in the heart of Windsor, where you can marvel at the majestic Windsor Castle, the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. Take a leisurely ride through the charming town, lined with historic buildings and boutique shops.
- Eton: Discover the historic town of Eton, home to the prestigious Eton College. Ride through its quaint streets, lined with traditional pubs and charming architecture.
- Dorney: Cycle through the picturesque village of Dorney, famous for its rowing lake and stunning countryside. Dorney Lake was the venue for the 2012 Olympic rowing and canoe sprint events, making it a site of historical significance. Dorney Court is a beautiful Tudor house that has appeared in countless films. Within the grounds there is a lovely little cafe perfect for a refreshment stop
- The Thames: Follow the serene path along the Thames River, taking in the peaceful waters and the picturesque riverside views. Keep an eye out for swans and other wildlife that frequent the area.
- The Great Park: Explore the sprawling Windsor Great Park, a royal park that features a diverse landscape, ancient oak trees, and the iconic Long Walk, which stretches for 2.6 miles from Windsor Castle to the Copper Horse statue.
- Jubilee River: This artificial waterway offers a peaceful and picturesque cycling route, surrounded by lush greenery. It’s an ideal spot for birdwatching and enjoying the tranquility of the river.
- Runnymede: Visit the historic site of Runnymede, where the Magna Carta was signed in 1215. Explore the meadows, take in the beauty of the Thames, and learn about the foundation of modern democracy.
Book Your Bespoke Cycle Tour
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience the beauty and history of the Windsor area with our gentle guided cycle tours. We’re committed to creating an unforgettable journey just for you. To book your tour or request more information, please contact us today. Let us help you discover the hidden treasures of Windsor and its surroundings in the most enjoyable way possible.